Photo Retouching
Originals
Finished

This photo of an female soldier  was needed for a press kit but the photo the producer chose (Middle) was missing the top of the actress's head. I used a different photo of her head (Left), flipped the image, color corrected and added additional sky.

Originals
Finished

This film was all shot on a 4K FS7 camera and DJI Mavic-2 Drone . In order to create the above right movie poster, I first combined the two left  images together, added additional enhancements and color corrected the final image.

Originals
Finished

I created a publicity still on the right by first combining three raw three images together and then adding additional enhancements and color correction to the final image.

Original
Mask

For this particular image for use on a website, I first isolated the main character

and  photographed an office in Berkeley and then added other elements.

photographed an office in 

Mask
Photo Shoot
Finished

The finished piece was one of more than 80 photographs used on the site. Most of which had to be color corrected using DaVinci and Photoshop. The final images can be seen by visiting www.completepicture.org.

‚Äč

For this illustration, I used several of the characters above and altered/rearranged them into a completely new illustration.

Here is the completed illustation.